Tuesday 23 March 2010

Scents and sensibility

I'm guest blogging today over at SignatureScent, whose simply delightful blog is about all things fragrant. Somehow she finds the time to review a different perfume every day. (She's a resident of Nappy Valley, too.)

You can read my post here: it charts my relationship with fragrances over the years, from teenage Loulou to 90s White Linen - and what I'm wearing today. (Apart, that is, from the faint waft of Sudocrem, garlic from the chilli con carne that I've just cooked for the boys and a hint of washing up liquid....)

I'd love to know what some other people's favourites are.......

1 comment:

Paradise Lost In Translation said...

Must admit i wear perfume (sorry fragrance) every day. Love it. I started out in TRUE 80s style with Anais anais & graduated to Loulou too, and THEN actually still Cacharel, Eden, wch I wore for yrs & still love & have a bottle of tucked away. It's v fresh & light. Now I wear Emerald by Estee Lauder. I find it v v hard to find a fragrance I truly love so Itend to stick wth the same one for yrs. I also love jo Malone ones. Anywya I enjoyed yr guest post. suppose I shd be commentign overtehre really......